BUSINESS WRITING WORKSHOP
Grammar and Usage! Why all the fuss?
When a reader receives a document from you or an employee, grammar plays an essential role in how the reader perceives your organization’s tone, style, and attention to detail. Readers often make snap judgements not on content, but on how the content is presented. Tightening the screws on your documents help to hold together your chances for success.
Grammar, Right? is a wonderful opportunity for your employees to refresh basic writing skills that your clients expect.
WHAT WE DO
- REVIEW AND ASSESS writing samples from the group’s participants.
- DESIGN a grammar workshop targeting key areas based upon the participants’ writing samples.
- DELIVER an 4-hour interactive workshop.
- FOLLOW-UP privately with each participant to address specific needs and assess individual growth.
SKILL SETS TAUGHT
- Colons and Semi-colons
- Commonly misspelled words
- Commonly misused words
- Parallel structure
- Pronoun agreement
- Run-on sentences
- Subject-verb agreement
GROUP SIZE AND COST
designed for groups of 10 to 20 to allow for personal attention and interaction
costs considerably less than a public teaching institution.
discounts for companies that enroll more than 30 participants
One half day / 4 hoursPrivate follow-up sessions with the participants are available for a nominal fee.