THE WRITE E-tiquette
Email WRITING WORKSHOP
According to a 2012 Wall Street Journal report, workplace employees spend an average of almost 120 minutes per day reading and writing workplace email.
Yet, more than 65% of all email messages failed to provide receivers enough information to act upon the message. That wastes a company’s time, energy, and money.
The Write E-tiquette is a 5-hour interactive workshop that aims to increase your staff’s productivity by teaching them to:
- Craft effective Subject Lines
- Write concisely
- Sharpen editing activities
- Eliminate unnecessary words
- Recognize proper length and paragraphing
- Write content that meets readers’ expectations and reading habits
- Generate an action from the reader
- Develop a command over proper email etiquette
WHAT WE DO
- REVIEW AND ASSESS email writing samples from the group’s participants.
- DESIGN a writing workshop targeting key areas based upon the participants’ writing samples.
- DELIVER a 5-hour interactive workshop. (Client must provide a room with computers and Internet access for the participants.)
GROUP SIZE AND COST
The Write E-tiquette is designed for groups of 10 to 20. This allows for greater personal attention and a more intimate learning environment.
Tuition costs considerably less than a public teaching institution.
Out-Write Media offers discounts for companies that enroll more than 30 participants.
One 5-hour session